Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quick Update

Okay, just a couple of things before we go a while without any communication.

1. Do not mail through DHL, use the first address only.
2. Do not send any packages after week 5 (Early Nov) until I get you guy a new address.
3. Put "save Jesus" or any other religious things on packages. Apparently it significantly reduces the chances of theft.
4. When you are claiming what is inside of a package, lie. Not completely, but change it up a bit. For example, if you are mailing cds/dvds, write educational material on it. Please don't let the value listed exceed $50(the real value can). We have to pay to receive these packages and it can get expensive.

I'm off to Namaacha to live with my host family. There will not be internet there, so chances are you will not hear from me until late December. I will try to mail a few things, but I don't have many people's addresses so I will mail it to somewhere close.

On a different note, we have started training for many things and it has been interesting. I can't move either of my arms well because of all the vaccinations we have received. I also started taking malaria meds and am eager to see what kind of vivid dreams or other crazy side effects occur.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment